Meet Our StaffAt Gilmore Chiropratic, We treat the cause of the problem, not just the symptoms.
Meet Kelli Thompson
Kelli was born and raised in Noblesville, IN. After graduating from Noblesville High School, she attended Indiana University in Bloomington. She graduated in May 2015 with her Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science and a minor in Psychology.
Kelli has been with Gilmore Chiropractic since 2017. She strives to make a positive impact for each and every patient that walks through the door and loves to see the patient’s happiness and confidence as they begin to feel better. She looks forward to many more years growing with the team!
Outside of the office, Kelli enjoys traveling to new places, working out and spending time with friends and family.
Meet Kristen Cooney
Kristen was born and raised in Naperville, IL and graduated from Naperville Central High School in 1996. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Benedictine University in Lisle, IL in 2000. In 2006, she relocated with her family from the Chicago area to Westfield, IN.
Kristen is thrilled to be a part of the Gilmore Chiropractic team. She enjoys seeing the great benefits that chiropractic care brings. She loves working with people and seeing the progress patients make throughout their treatment.
Kristen enjoys spending time with her family, working out and being active outdoors. On the weekends she can often be found at the baseball field or volleyball court cheering on her son and daughter.
- Office Closing July 29th – August 1, 2019 July 30, 2019
- It’s Gilmore Chiropractic’s 12-Year Anniversary Today! July 9, 2019
- Holiday Hours December 23, 2018
- REMINDER: Dr. Gilmore will be out of the office the full week of Thanksgiving: Monday, November 19th – Thursday, November 22nd. November 13, 2018
- Wondering if chiropractic is right for you? We think so! October 25, 2018