Meet Our StaffAt Gilmore Chiropratic, We treat the cause of the problem, not just the symptoms.
Meet Hannah Bilyeu
Hannah was born and raised in Anderson, Indiana. After graduating from Highland High School in 2011, she went on to study at IUPUI her freshman year then decided to transfer to University of Southern Indiana in Evansville, Indiana. She graduated in May 2015 with her Bachelor’s Degree in Health Services and a minor in Psychology with Cum Laude honors.
Hannah enjoys seeing the great benefits that come along with chiropractic care. She loves being part of taking care of the patients at their office and strives to make sure that each patient leaves the office feeling satisfied with their visit.
Hannah enjoys spending time with her family, is a coffee fanatic, and in her spare time loves to work out and watch movies.
Meet Kelli Thompson
Kelli was born and raised in Noblesville, IN. After graduating from Noblesville High School, she attended Indiana University in Bloomington. She graduated in May 2015 with her Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science and a minor in Psychology.
After graduating, Kelli took on the role of a behavioral therapist helping out children with autism. After two years, she decided to make a career change and couldn’t be happier to be a part of the Gilmore Chiropractic team. She strives to make a positive impact for each and every patient that walks through the door.
Kelli enjoys traveling to new places, working out and spending time with friends and family.
- Chiropractic emphasizes improving health in order to reduce the risk of pain and illness August 2, 2018
- Office Closing July 18th – July 26th, 2018 July 10, 2018
- HAPPY 11 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, GILMORE CHIROPRACTIC! July 9, 2018
- 4 Common Signs That Your Baby Needs To See A Chiropractor April 20, 2018
- Does asthma limit your child’s everyday tasks? Chiropractic may be able to help! March 21, 2018