Meet Dr.GilmoreAt Gilmore Chiropratic, I treat the cause of the problem, not just the symptoms.
Meet DR. JUSTIN M. GILMORE, D.C.
Dr. Gilmore was born and raised in Terre Haute, Indiana. After graduating from Terre Haute North High School in 1999, he went on to study at Indiana University in Bloomington, where he graduated with his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology.
Dr. Gilmore received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan University in St. Louis, Missouri. He also received another Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology at Logan University. After graduating with his doctorate, Dr. Gilmore moved to Carmel, Indiana and opened Gilmore Chiropractic in 2007.
Dr. Gilmore serves on the Board of Directors for the Indiana State Chiropractic Association, is board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, is a Fellow of the Acupuncture Society of America, and is a guest speaker and educator to many chiropractic seminars and events around the country.
Dr. Gilmore enjoys spending time with his family, is very active in his church and community, and in his spare time loves watching sports and movies.
- Office Closing July 18th – July 26th, 2018 July 10, 2018
- HAPPY 11 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, GILMORE CHIROPRACTIC! July 9, 2018
- 4 Common Signs That Your Baby Needs To See A Chiropractor April 20, 2018
- Does asthma limit your child’s everyday tasks? Chiropractic may be able to help! March 21, 2018
- Self-Pay Options for 2018 January 24, 2018