Meet Dr.GilmoreAt Gilmore Chiropratic, I treat the cause of the problem, not just the symptoms.
Meet DR. JUSTIN M. GILMORE, D.C.
Dr. Gilmore was born and raised in Terre Haute, Indiana. After graduating from Terre Haute North High School in 1999, he went on to study at Indiana University in Bloomington, where he graduated with his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology.
Dr. Gilmore received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan University in St. Louis, Missouri. He also received another Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology at Logan University. After graduating with his doctorate, Dr. Gilmore moved to Carmel, Indiana and opened Gilmore Chiropractic in 2007.
Dr. Gilmore serves on the Board of Directors for the Indiana State Chiropractic Association, is board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, is a Fellow of the Acupuncture Society of America, and is a guest speaker and educator to many chiropractic seminars and events around the country.
Dr. Gilmore enjoys spending time with his family, is very active in his church and community, and in his spare time loves watching sports and movies.
- Office will be CLOSED – June, 28th – July 2nd, 2021 June 14, 2021
- COVID-19 Office Protocol Update 7/24/2020 July 24, 2020
- Governor’s Announcement: We are OPEN March 24, 2020
- Office Closing July 29th – August 1, 2019 July 30, 2019
- It’s Gilmore Chiropractic’s 12-Year Anniversary Today! July 9, 2019